Giveaway: Aviesta, New Members-Only Shopping
Disclosure: Aviesta, a discounted designer fashion shopping site launching in February, is a Tiki Tiki sponsor.
Ah, handbags, shoes, jewelry. I like talking about fashion as much as I like talking about food.
But, to be honest, eating has been much more satisfying than shopping lately because, well, I am in a rut and have been since I turned 40. (And that was three years ago!)
The problem: I am no 25-year-old, but I am no vieja either. I like some spice, but don’t want to look too Kardashian. I want good quality, but not at $100 a blouse. And, Nashville has good music but semi-good shopping.
And so, I often live in yoga pants and sweaters.
Doy pena, really.
So, when I found out about Aviesta, a new online shopping site that will offer discounted high fashion with Latin flair, I said a big giant “Hola! I am yours.”
Aviesta is our latest sponsor, which means we get affiliate sales credits when readers use our code. But, the bonus is Tiki Tiki readers who desire fashion-at-a-discount benefit. (The extra bonus is that Latin designers will be regularly featured on Aviesta, a California-based start-up.)
Here is how Aviesta works
- Aviesta offers private sales to members only.
- The fashion is discounted by up to 70% retail.
- Members can sign up for the Spanish or English version of the site.
- Members will receive weekly videos on Mondays featuring a fashion stylist Antonio Vega describing the items that will go on sale the following day, Tuesday.
- Sales last for 36 hours.
- Members can purchase goods using credit cards, cash or through installments.
- Members get a $10 credit upon purchase for every friend they refer to Aviesta.
- You get additional discounts for sharing, referrals and shopping.
- If you use the Tiki Tiki invite — and I hope you do — we get an affiliate credit for shiny new clothes.
- You can register with Aviesta today to get your own affiliate code, which gives you the same benefits we get here at the Tiki Tiki.
Aviesta goes live February 1. If you sign up prior to the opening, you get VIP member status, which gives you behind-the-rope sorts of benefits. All the info will come to you in an email.
Aviesta currently only ships to the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
So, drum roll. Here are the amazing designers participating in the first two weeks of sales:
One Tiki Tiki reader will be randomly selected to win a $25 credit to shop Aviesta.
Answer this two-part question in the comments section:
What is your favorite fashion item and who is the designer?
Note: You must tell us in separate comments if you did any of the bonus points exercises (For example, if you followed them on Twitter and liked them on Facebook, that is two additional comments, beyond your original answer to the question. Si?) Combined answers will only be counted as one.
Giveaway ends at midnight CST Friday, January 28. The winner will be selected at random.
I’ll let you know how my wardobe improves in a few weeks.
Good luck, everybody!
Congratulations to Yvonne! You’re the winner! Enjoy!
Thanks to everyone to entered.