“Stories” For Cosmopolitan Latina Magazine
Cosmo: Latinas are Hot
The word is out that spicy Cosmopolitan magazine next year will launch a new magazine, Cosmopolitan Latina, for Spanglish-speaking, bi-cultural American Latinas.
(Kind of like the Tiki Tiki, but with more advertising and way more dirty words…)
Anyway, as reported in the New York Times, Cosmopolitan Latina will launch issues in the Spring of 2012 and Fall 2012. The magazines, 545,000 copies, will be circulated in states with large Latino populations, such as California, Florida, Texas and New York. There also will be Latina-flavored content by Latina bloggers on the Cosmo website and via smart phones.
Given all that, I have come up with suggested stories for Cosmopolitan Latina. I am, after all, a self-professed expert in the Hispanic-American demographic — even if I am a little mas vieja then their young hot cha cha readers.
Tell me what you think.
Suggested Stories for Cosmopolitan Latina
- 7 Signs He Loves His Mami More Than You!
- Aguantate la Lengua: 10 Things Never to Say at Work, to Mami, or to Your Macho
- 3 Muy Caliente Moves That will Have Him Screaming in Spanglish!
- “Lo Que Tu Quieres,” “Claro Que Si, Amor” and other Spanish Musts to Teach Your Gringo Boyfriend
- No Seas Chismosa: How to Avoid el Tiki Tiki
- Quiz: Are You an Annoying Mandona?
- Descarada! Sometimes, Mi’ja, You Just Have to Be De Madre
- Mambo and Merengue: Dance Your Way into His Pantalones Tonight!
- Chanclas Ain’t Sexy: Learn to Taconear!
- Not Latina Enough? 7 Ways To Unleash Your Inner Mamacita.
Can you come up with some suggested titles for Cosmopolitan Latina magazine? (Have fun, and keep them clean-ish, por fa.)