The Best and The Worst
We, here at Tiki Tiki would really like to get to know you better. Please answer the following questions about yourselves.
So, come on, let’s start the Tiki Tiki today with a quiz. (I so love this stuff!)
Okay, fine. I’ll go first… =D
Here’s my quiz and my answers …..
The Best and the Worst:
10 questions that will help you get to know me better.
1. The age in life you’ve most enjoyed so far: 15 – I was adorable once….
2. The age in life you’ve hated most: 32 – I had just gotten divorced and found myself alone, a single parent with 2 small children and I had no money, no life and no future. =(
3. The best day of the week: Friday – our school and work week is over and the weekend is full of possibilities.
4. The worst day of the week: Wednesday – because I feel like “gosh this week is going by so fast!”
5. Your finest cooking accomplishment: Homemade Pastelitos de Guayaba.
6. Your worst cooking disaster: I tried to make fried chicken once when I was about 19 and it looked really pretty. Who knew chicken took so long to actually COOK??? (can you say,”disaster?”) LOL
7. The color that looks best on you: RED.
8. The color that looks worst on you: Yellow – does it look good on anyone??
9. Your favorite movie of all time: The Princess Bride. “Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles… “
10. The worst movie ever made: Legends of the Fall. (Brad Pitt and his butt made for a boring sub-plot to an already tedious film.)
So that’s me. What about you? Inquiring minds want to know….